COMMON QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
Why some suffer from Skin Problemsand or Acne? This is usually caused by a poor diet, pH imbalance, the lack of EFAs (essential fatty acids)
1.Stress and Trouble Skin – usually is constipation, lack of good water, ph imbalance, poor elimination
2. Acne – is usually caused by poor elimination, poor diet, lack of good water, lack of EFA’s (essential fatty acids)
What to do for better looking Skin? The best way to clean up the skin is to clean up the digestive tract, support the liver in its cleansing and hormone balancing functions, and directly support the skin internally. Be sure to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces daily.
Visit our WELLNESS VIDEOS and learn more about cleans and detox programs.
When do we get sick? The symptom is the body’s alarm, is the signal of an imbalance. The Physical body can only get sick if it’s low in its ability to defend itself, and susceptible to external factors: Microbes, viruses, antigens allergies, weather, etc… the body bows and submits.
Our bodies get sick when there is no Energy Power to mount defenses in tissues and organs, glands and the nervous system. (Some at times of birth, others by inheritance). In most cases sicknesses arrive when the body is intoxicated by two factors:
1) External Factors: Meat. Flavors. Dyes. Additives, Drugs…Artificial aids are used for eating and grooming purposes. For Ex.; MSG, Aluminum preservatives, toothpaste, deodorants, cookware. Lead and mercury in dental amalgams. The paints used for both, walls and art. Other factors like pollution and smog. Drugs and excesses. Electromagnetic waves from cell phones, computers, microwave ovens, lithium batteries or electrical connections that slowly wear out our vital natural Energy resources. That and more brings a lack of certain minerals such as boron and manganese which are essential for the absorption of Calcium for our bones.
2) Internal Elements; Sustained Emotions like anger, fear, worry. Our glandular system gets overworked. Excess adrenaline fatigues the liver, which is the laboratory of the body. It overloads or deplete blood to the kidneys that are the filters. It alters the spleen and thymus, which must work properly, in order to maintain and operate the immune system defenses.
Now, the first warning sign of overloading the glandular system is deterioration in the functions of eating, sleeping, digestion, absorption and evacuation.
What is overall wellbeing? Overall Wellbeing is the silence of the organs, the peace of mind and quietness in the spirit. Wellbeing means being in harmony with the whole of our being! Our Being in balance with the whole Universe.
What is Reiki? Reiki was developed in Japan by Mikao Usui in the early twentieth century. It is a system that provides spiritual growth, promotes relaxation, and facilitates the general welfare with many healing benefits. Reiki is a complementary therapy, recognized by the NCCAM (National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine “), and the NIH (National Institutes of Health”) Today, Reiki treatments are offered as complementary therapy in many hospitals and clinics.
What are Bach Flowers? Bach Flower Remedies: are dilutions of flower material developed by Edward Bach, an English physician and homeopath, in the 1930s. The remedies are intended primarily for emotional and spiritual conditions, including but not limited to depression, anxiety, insomnia, and stress.
The remedies contain a very small amount of flower material in a 50:50 solution of water (and or brandy for preservative). Because the remedies are extremely diluted they do not have a characteristic scent or taste of the plant. Bach Flowers remedies contain “Energetic” nature of the flower and this can be transmitted to the user. Although Bach flower remedies often are associated with homeopathy, the remedies differ from homeopathy in that they do not follow fundamental homeopathic precepts.
Each remedy is used alone or in conjunction with other remedies, and each flower is believed by advocates to impart specific qualities to the remedy. Bach flower remedies are also used on pets and domestic animals. Remedies are usually taken orally.
What is Nutrition? Nutrition science is responsible for designing and maintaining the homeostatic molecular and macro-level systems, ensuring that all the physiological events are carried out properly, getting adequate health and preventing disease. Nutrition is the science that studies the relationship between food and health, particularly in the determination of a diet.
What means Nutritional Absorption? Macro-processes are related to the absorption, digestion, metabolism and elimination. The molecular or micro processes are related to the balance of elements such as enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, glucose, chemical carriers, biochemical mediators, and hormones and so on.
What is Good Nutrition? Our days are filled with responsibilities, and convenience foods are always at hand! Even Healthy convenience foods. But WAIT…FEEL… THINK… and ACT… Good nutrition and a balanced is the passport to a long happy life. A Good Nutritional Diet helps children grow up healthy. Whether your child is a toddler or a teen, you can take steps to improve their nutrition and form good eating habits. My seven best strategies are these, and I would like to share them with you all:
1. Establish a regular time for family meals.
2. Teach your family and yourself to chew slowly.
3. Learn to enjoy your meal time and bless your food.
4. Have the habit to serve a variety of raw foods and healthy snacks.
5. Be a good example by following a nutritious diet.
6. Avoid arguing at lunch time.
7. Involve children in developing healthy, nourishing habits.
Why do I believe RAW FOOD is excellent? The benefits are many. Raw Food increase energy, rejuvenates and repair cells and tissues from within, improves digestion, prevents and corrects disease.
Several diets for raw foods have been developed in recent years. Easy preparations, makes it convenient and possible. The dishes are delicious and is what separates this power for a new style of eating from everything else, is that the ingredients, some fermented, are unprocessed fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, sprouts, and seaweed.
You will assimilate all the benefits, plus the entire real flavor. The plants in their natural state, without having been modified by fire, and quality ingredients have the ability to purify the body of toxins and return us a health and vitality from which we evolved. Nutrients are held together with enzymes that make them easier to absorb and utilize.
Raw food gives us detoxification without sacrifices.
The information presented here on our GRAF NATURAL WELLNESS web page is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, mitigation, alleviation, or care of any disease of any kind. All our Clients are encouraged to seek competent medical help when those services are deemed necessary. GRAF NATURAL WELLNESS Services and Sessions are intended to assist its clients in the care of their own bodies, suggested by our Certified Natural Health Practitioners and Self healing Programs. However, anyone is able to choose and use the information on this site as universal logical knowledge. For any medical problems, see your primary care physician.